Guest Blogger Agreement
Have some ideas popping into your head, don’t let them waste, Send it to us quickly! We are looking for Passionate Expert Writers who can write Original Quality articles for CryptoSarge. So, if you are looking for a platform to share your articles or gain popularity than CryptoSarge is the right option for you.
All Guest Posts must comply with the following criteria:
Important:- Before sending article for review make sure the article must contain at least two resource link related to the article other than author’s site link (one do-follow link per domain is allowed).
- Guest Posts must be your own original work that has not been published on any other website, forum, chat or social media network.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- Posts will acknowledge your authorship, but will be the property of CryptoSarge.
- Once the post has been submitted to CryptoSarge you may not publish it anywhere online, in part or in whole, including your own website or blog.
- If we use your guest post, you may promote it on your own website, Facebook, Twitter or other social media forums. Promoting does not mean you post the entire article on these forums. You may include a link to your guest post and a short sentence or two explaining what the article is about.
- Articles should be of minimum 1000+ words and Title must be of maximum 60 characters long. Longer and SEO optimized articles are preferred.
- Affiliate links and Malicious URLs shall not be included in guest post submissions.
- CryptoSarge Administration reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- We do not pay for submissions. If you decide to submit a post to our site, you do so with the knowledge that you shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any other compensation related to the post.
- CryptoSarge welcomes images and/or video to accompany your guest post.
- The Guest Post writer must be the copyright holder of the image/video OR the image/video must be licensed under an appropriate creative commons license or in the public domain. Proof must be submitted along with any image/video showing that it does not infringe on copyright laws.
- CryptoSarge Administration reserves the right to change/edit the image/video if necessary.
- If people are included in the image/video, then the Guest Post writer must provide a written release allowing use of likeness.
- Video/image submissions must be relevant to the post.
- CryptoSarge Administration reserves the right to deny or remove any image/video it deems inappropriate or contrary to the values of the cryptosarge.com.
- CryptoSarge will share and promote the Guest Post on a variety of social media networks, but does not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- Links to any third-party site must be relevant to the topic and approved by CryptoSarge Administration.
- All search engine optimization (“SEO”) information, such as anchor text or alt tags, will be reviewed and subject to inclusion at the discretion of CryptoSarge Administration.
- Excessive links or links that appear to be affiliated or spam related will be removed at the discretion of CryptoSarge Administration.
- All Guest Posts are reviewed and approved by CryptoSarge Administration prior to posting.
- CryptoSarge Administration reserves the right to edit Guest Posts where necessary.
- CryptoSarge Administration reserves the right to refuse publication or remove a Guest post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
- By providing a Guest Post to CryptoSarge, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the CryptoSarge website.
- If a Guest Post submission is inappropriate or needs improvements, a CryptoSarge representative will let you know and offer suggestions so that it may be published at a later time. CryptoSarge Administration will review your submissions in a timely manner. CryptoSarge Administration reserves the right to refuse publication of any Guest Post.
How to Submit Guest Post:-
If you comply with the above criteria then send us your articles at [email protected]. We will verify your article and upon successful verification, we will publish it on our blog.
By submitting a Guest Post to CryptoSarge, you agree that you have read and understand this agreement and agree to be bound by it.